Best Search Engine Google Blogger





1) Say for example I was interested in 'dog training'. I could input this under interests on my profile page so that people can relate to me better - especially if they are interested in 'dog training' also - and know what I do in my spare time. Chances are, if one of my interests is 'dog training', I would have a blog dedicated to just that.

2) When I now view my Blogspot profile, I can see that 'dog training' is there hyper-linked. By clicking the hyper-link, Blogspot takes me to a page that shows me all other Blogspot profiles that are interested in 'dog training'. 

3) By clicking on each individual profile, I am able to see the blogs they have made, but also the blogs they are following. Like I said, many of the blogs the  person has made or is following will be based on his/her interests. This gives me a massive opportunity to not only gain easy backlinks to a blog (which in turn might increase my blogs search engine ranking and traffic), but gain a friendly relationship with like-minded people that might be the bulk and basis of my most regular readers.

1 comment:

  1. Valuable information & excellent design you got here! I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post.Your post helped Learn SEO.

    ReplyDelete